8/1/18 Registration OpensUpdated Wednesday June 27, 2018 by EAA Soccer.
Date: Fall of 2018
Memo to: All student-athletes and their parents participating in any EAA Program
Memo from: EAA Board of Directors
Re: Registration for EAA Athletic Programs
This fall most schools are requiring that the student-athlete/parent register online and upload the required paperwork. Some schools prefer to register their student-athletes. Please check with your school’s athletic director before attempting to register.
Go to the following links to register:
EAA Soccer League: http://eaasoccer.leaguetoolbox.com
EAA Volleyball League: http://eaavolleyball.leaguetoolbox.com
EAA XC League: http://eaaxc.leaguetoolbox.com
Please note that the following items are REQUIRED in order for the student-athlete to be eligible to compete:
1. Completed online registration
2. Download the " EAA Liability Medical Treatment Form,” complete all items, sign, and upload to the website. This form can be found on the website when you register.
3. Complete 2 concussion courses (1 for student-athlete and 1 for a parent/guardian) and upload certificates - courses that can be taken include: https://nfhslearn.com/courses/61059/concussion-for-students (students ONLY), https://nfhslearn.com/courses/61064/concussion-in-sports (parents ONLY) OR https://www.cdc.gov/headsup/youthsports/training/index.html . You may select either the NFHS Learn courses OR the CDC Heads Up course.
**PLEASE NOTE: The NFHS Learn course NEEDS to have the correct name TYPED on the certificate that is produced at the end of the course. This will require both parent AND athlete to create their own accounts on NFHS Learn using two separate email addresses. If an athlete does not have their own email address, NFHS will accept a nonworking email (i.e. email@example.com - there is no confirmation step) or you can use another parent/guardian email. **
4. Download the “Parent-Athlete Concussion Information Sheet,” complete and upload to the website at registration. This form can be found on the website when you register.
6. Download the “Pre-Participation Head Injury-Concussion Reporting Form,” complete upload to the website at registration. This form can be found on the website when you register.
There is no fee required by the EAA to register with the Ecumenical Athletic Association for any sport program.
Parents, student-athletes, and coaches may download the new EAA league app “GAMEDAY” by League Toolbox to your mobile devices so that you have quick access to schedules, rosters, and other information.
|EAA Medical Treatment and Liability Release Form|
|Parent-Athlete Concussion Information Sheet|
|Pre-Participation Head Injury Concussion Reporting Form|